Wednesday, May 26, 2010

check it out

Check this out!

I grew up on these movies! They're so fun and we've only been able to collect them through thrift stores/ DI etc.
Apparently if you post this link on a site you have other than facebook, you get a free DVD of one of them!
To claim your DVD, create the link then email the URL and your contact information to: rewards@livingscriptures.com
So even if you've never seen them before, they have so many wonderful stories from the scriptures! Check 'em out and post this on your blog to get a free one!
There's no harm in that, right?


www.facebook.com/livingscriptures

2 comments:

  1. Carolyn! I just found your blog and I love it. You must update and let me know if you were able to close on the house in time. It truly is the most frustrating process EVER. And then if you did get the house, you must post pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hofferts!!! It took me this long to follow the link from your comment about a million years ago, and I'm so glad I did! How are you? Baby Felicity is SO cute. How old is she now? Seems like just yesterday we were neighbors. We need an update!

    ReplyDelete