Monday, May 17, 2010

Family Fun!

Here's my cute little family! I need to get one of all of us together.




The cute little Dress Felicity is wearing in this picture with Mike was actually homemade (not by me, sadly). I picked it up in Provo, UT at a yard sale where there were several homemade items also available! It's darling.


I personally love the homemade touches in crafts that you just don't get in the stores.

I'm currently working on a set of darling pillow case dresses that are so simple and fun! I'll post them as soon as I can.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Carolyn. I love your blog. It's such a good idea and if it was not obvious before that you are adorable, this is proof beyond question. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Hope all is well! Love you cute girl!

    ReplyDelete